Welcome, Accepted Transient, Unclassified or Non-Degree Seeking Student
The following steps are all done via the Internet on the Miami Oxford website. (If you have difficulty with any of these steps, call the Computer Help Desk at 513.727.3356 for help.)
1. Click the links below and follow the online instructions. A new browser window will open. Close the new window to return to this page and take the next step.
• Find your UniqueID
• Change your default password and create a secret question & answer.
2. When you have successfully created your secret question/answer, take the next step to access your Miami University email account, sign your ePromise & update your emergency contacts.
3. Register for classes via Bannerweb at: http://www.mymiami.miamioh.edu
If you have questions about registering for classes contact either:
- Hamilton Academic Advising Office, 2nd Floor, Rentschler Hall, 513.785.3129
- Middletown Advising & Learning Assistance, 1 Johnston Hall, 513.727.3440