VOALC offers personalized academic advising services to current and prospective students. Tracy L. Davis, Student Services Coordinator, is available to assist with a variety of advising needs, including:
• information about applying as a Miami University regional campus student
• information on the Bachelor’s of Integrative Studies degree completion program
• COMPASS testing
• course scheduling
• adding or dropping courses
• changing major and declaring thematic sequences
• referrals on education and business graduate programs offered at Learning Center
Students are encouraged to schedule an appointment to learn more about academic programs and course offerings to them achieve their academic goals. Appointments may be scheduled by calling the Center at 513.895.8862.
Academic Advising Services
Students who have declared majors are encouraged to seek assistance through their academic department(s). To access academic advisors and resources on Miami’s campuses follow the links below.